Entry Form Status List
1) The Town council of Montevarchi, Department of Culture and photographic
association “F. Mochi” BFI of Montevarchi,
With the sponsorship of FIAP 2016/057-058-059-060, FIAF 2016/M2-M3-M4-M5 , GPU Licence L150138 and ISF Label 227-228-228-230/2016
issues the 4rt International Circuit of photography, for digital images, named “8 March photography”, during The
International Women’s Day.
The circuit will consist of four contests:
4° TROPHY IL CASSERO di Montevarchi
4° TROPHY PHOTOGRAPHER VESTRI di Montevarchi
4° TROPHY FRANCESCO MOCHI di Montevarchi
7° TROPHY CITY OF MONTEVARCHI
The contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers, who must be the owners of all rights
reserved to the pictures submitted. Every detail of the picture, even the smallest, must be photographed by
the author submitting the work.
2) The Photo Competition accepts “digital” or “digitalized” images only, for the topics as follows:
A) Free subject, Black and White projected pictures.
B) Free subject, Colored projected pictures.
C) Mandatory topic: Woman in society (Black & white or Color).
FOR FIAF STATISTICS ONLY THE TOPICS A)and B) WILL BE APPLIED
In the topics “Free” and “Mandatory” it will be possible to submit a maximum amount of 4 pictures per topic.
The same image cannot be submitted in more than one topic.
Photos must be saved in sRGB color space,JPG file format . Vertical side 1080 pixels max. or horizontal side 1920 pixels max. ( Is not required rename the files)
There will not be accepted photos judged in the precedent circuits, and the entry fee will not be refunded.
3) WARNING: The pictures and the application form can be exclusively submitted on line using the
4) The entry fee is €. 40,00 / $ 50,00 for participants (for FIAF members the fee is reduced to €. 36,00)
independently from the topics.
The entry fee has to be paid by PayPal at the end of the upLoad at:
-PayPal intestato a Righeschi Enzo e-mail email@example.com;
Entries for which no or insufficient payment has been received will not be judged, fee will not be refunded
and the CD catalogue will not be sent.
5) All the participants to the contest will receive a CD/DVD catalogue, containing the awarded and admitted
works, the Jury Minutes, as well as the list of works submitted and list of the admitted participants .
6) All images received will be submitted to the Jury together.
7) The results, the Jury Minutes, the pictures awarded and admitted will be published on the website
www.8marzofotografia.it , until the next edition of the contest. The results will be forwarded by e-mail to the
8) Each participant is responsible for the shape and object of image, and allows non-profit reproducing of all
or part of the submitted material for publications related to the exhibition.
9) The acceptance of the works submitted and the assignment of awards will be unquestionable decision
of the jury.
10)The association F. Mochi ensures the maximum attention in the manipulation, but dasn't respond for any type of damage or loss, independently from the causes.
11) Each participant will receive by mail a CD/DVD catalogue.
12) Participating to the contest entails complete and unconditional acceptance of the hereinabove terms and
conditions. It is taken for granted that the latter is acknowledged by the participant to the competition.